Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Outfit of the Day

I have decided that I really need to update this blog more often than I have with my personal blog. Which needless to say hasn't been updated in months lol. So I thought more about what i really wanted from this blog and I thought about what I would want as a fashion driven woman and that was tips, outfits of the day, and posts on deals. So that is what i am going to do! Today's post is an outfit of the day from SHY Boutique.


I have seen many fashion bloggers such as Lilly from Lilly's Style put together outfits like this


and this:

and images all over Pinterest.. a loose fitting tunic paired with a pencil skirt or skinny jeans like this:

colored denim + wedge

 .




















I am loving these outfits and I thought I would let you know where you can get the entire outfit...

SHY Boutique has these options for the same look!


Mint Skinny Jeans

Pink Skinny Jeans

Knee Length Pencil Skirt

Grab the tunic and a pair of skinny jeans to not only nail the look here but get in on the color block trend. To make this even easier, find SHY Boutique on Facebook and "like" us to get a special discount when you mention you found this blog post!!

I hope you enjoyed this post, i would love to hear back on what you would like to see here and what items you would like to see in the shop. Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment