Tuesday, July 3, 2012

GRAND OPENING!

I am so excited to announce the launch of my new online women's clothing boutique, SHY! It has been a long time coming as I have always wanted to be in the fashion industry and am just finishing up my degree in business management. I am a stay at home mom and looking to break into the field of fashion and this was the way for me to do that. Now to the fun stuff...



Shy Boutique offers quality women's merchandise at an affordable price. As a mom in Utah i saw there was a need for modest as well as maternity clothing options,Shy Boutique is ready to fill that need by suggesting modest ways to wear each item and mention which item will fit that growing belly. 

SHY offers dresses, skirts, cardigans, skinny jeans, tops, and one day shoes and accessories! Inventory will change often and we never order the same thing twice, so if you see it and can't live without it, order before its gone for good! Check us out at Shyboutique.com today to see all the beautiful and versatile clothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment